Monday, February 13, 2012

Alt Blog

I have had an effective blog running at WordPress for some time now. For some reason this blog wouldn't recognise my password. I had opened the account using an email address I could no longer use. This created an as yet insurmountable problem when it came to logging in, and posting. I figured it was time to open this Blog Spot account as I don't know if I will ever be able to use my old WordPress blog again.

My old blog looked at psychiatry and psychiatric treatment from the critical standpoint of a psychiatric survivor. This is to say, that blog looked at mental health system from the perspective of a person who had endured forced treatment at the hands of that system. The kind of forced treatment I had been subjected to must be characterized as oppression and in violation of a number of my rights as a human being.

I was kidnapped, assaulted, imprisoned, poisoned, and tortured. All of these criminal abuses of power took place under the pretext of treating me for some kind of mental health issue.  I survived my mistreatment, and I have gone onto speak about my experiences with the psychiatric system. I hope to help liberate other people caught up in the mental health system from continuing this cycle of torture and abuse.

Well, now you know. I once had a blog, and this is blog two.

No comments:

Post a Comment